Articles – The Myths And Realities Of A.D.D.
Book is currently available on
Myths and Realities About A.D.D.
- Myth: There is no such thing as A.D.D.
- Myth: Poor diet and/or environmental conditions are responsible for ADD.
- Myth: People with ADD are always “hyper.”
- Myth: People with ADD tend to be unintelligent
- Myth: Non-medical approaches are effective in treating ADD.
- Myth: Medication for ADD can lead to drug abuse and addiction.
- Myth: Compensating for ADD is unfair to other people.
- Myth: ADD occurs much more in boys than in girls.
- Myth: ADD is being over diagnosed.
- Myth: ADD goes away with age usually around puberty.
- Myth: ADD can be determined by psychological and/or physiological testing.